HOA/Condo Management Services
Every community is distinctive and different, and so is AMP! We recognize that solutions that work for one community may not always be the right solution for another. The needs of a community are always changing and management companies have to be flexible to lead from the front.
- Frequency of attendance per contract
- Prepare Board packages in advance of meetings
- Executive session attendance as needed
- Take minutes at all board meetings if requested and maintain a file of previous minutes
- Notice of meetings-prepare and distribute agendas, notices, ballots, proxies, etc.
- Schedule and attend hearings with homeowners prior to Board meetings when necessary
- Prepare and distribute all paperwork associated with the annual meeting (agenda, proxy, ballot, minutes)
- Manage all returned proxies and keep the Board informed of whether or not quorum has been achieved
- Attend meeting and provide administrative support (check people in, hand out ballots, count ballots if vote takes place, etc.)
- Attend annual meeting if requested by Board
- Prepare process, follow up on, and maintain records of all work orders for the Association
- Prepare and maintain copies of all correspondence on behalf of the Association in an organized fashion
- Purge files annually, label appropriately for future reference if needed, and send to storage
- Accommodate archived Association Records in our storage facility
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Respond to all e-mail correspondence in a timely fashion
- Prepare and/or distribute newsletters per contract
- Maintain homeowner information database and keep current on daily basis. Provide organized filing system to maintain and reference as needed
- Create and mail violation letters, architectural requests responses, and other correspondence to homeowners as needed
- Serve as primary contact and liaison for Board with but not limited to:
– Association vendors
– Legal counsel
– Insurance brokers/agents
– All parties involved in home sales (lenders, assessors, title companies, realtors)
- Maintain corporate documents
- Change of Ownership/Escrow Services
- Provide all required documentation to new homeowners during sale of home
- Provide all rules/policy information to new homeowners as well
- Provide customer service to handle all incoming calls from homeowners, vendors, parties to a real estate transaction, board members etc.,
- Assist Board with CCR/Governing document interpretation, compliance with state laws, guidance for the Board drawing form our experience on all other issues associated with managing the Association
- Serve as primary contact for any legal issues in the community
- Conduct routine site inspections of the community for the purpose of checking on the performance of Association vendors. A written report will be provided to the Board. Inspections are generally focused on enforcing vendor contracts which will include pool, landscape, drainage, and always include CCR compliance requirements and routine follow up of vendor activity and performance as contracted.
- CCR/Rule enforcement-provide assistance to Board to enforce all rules and regulations, CCR’s, etc. Violation report included in each Board package for Board review. AMP to note violations during onsite inspections and sends letters promptly to those in non-compliance as contracted.
- Prepare Bid specifications for larger jobs and oversee bid process
- Coordinate entire process of handling small maintenance issues in the community
- Maintenance calls come to our office. Work orders are issued to the proper vendor depending on the nature of work
- Major repairs are inspected by management prior to issuing a check for services
- Manage and oversee all vendors associated with your community
- Review of workmanship/performance of association vendors/contractors and assure compliance is being achieved per the specifications of their contract
- Coordinate preparation and execution of final contract documentation, including the verification of proper insurance, updated license status, lien releases, etc.
Financial / Accounting Services:
- Prepare and mail all billing statements/coupon books to homeowners
- Coordinate with bank to update our systems with cash receipts on a daily basis
- Collect and deposit all payments and deposits made to our office on a daily basis
- Manage collection of delinquent accounts in our office. Includes sending past due letters out
- Ensure Association Collection Policy is up to date and in line with the Fair Debt Collections Act.
- Review and approve all invoices submitted for payment
- Reconcile bank statements monthly
- Prepare financial statements on a monthly or quarterly basis per contract on an accrual basis, including general ledger, income statement, and balance sheet. Also includes detailed budget versus actual for income and expenses, all bank statements and reconciliations, cash disbursement journals, balances by homeowners, and collection reports on each homeowner in collections
- Obtain letters of engagement from CPA, distribute to the Board for signature, and return to CPA
- Coordinate tax return preparation with Association CPA
- Ensure Corporation filing and annual statement of information is filed with the Secretary of State on an annual basis
- Close out fiscal year and update system with new budget annually
- Assist board with preparing annual budget for coming year and distribute to all homeowners as required (also includes all required disclosures)
- Execute any CD investments, renewals, or transfers as directed by board
- Prepare reserve checks for Board signature for related to Reserve Expenditures of transfers to Operating account
- Update vendor files annually. Reconcile, generate, and mail annual 1099’s to required vendors
- Answer homeowner and vendor inquiries regarding dues and receivables. Provide account recaps as needed.
- Maintain and update annually bank signature cards
Rental Property Management
Each property is unique with a variety of special needs. By focusing on your property’s needs and working closely with
you, we ensure that you are given the full attention and customization that you deserve.
Our highly trained staff includes licensed managers with extensive years of experience in the industry, We are a technology focused firm and utilize advanced Buildium software to help us achieve highly efficient and effective management of our property.
As a full service management company, we are experienced in all facets of property management.
From renting your property, screening applicants, dealing with tenants, property maintenance and all that goes with being a landlord, we will bring our expertise and years of property management experience to you and your rental property, and all at a competitive price.
When people call inquiring about Property Management, the questions we are usually asked are;
“What do you do?”
“How much do you charge?”
”Do you manage the type of property I have?” and
“How do I start?”
Call 678-813-2505 to get the answers!!